Technical project manager (W/M)
Salary: based on profile
Starting date: January 2020
Your missions will be:
- Requirement’s collection and definition.
- Participate in commercial proposals.
- Drafting of functional and technical specifications based on the specifications and discussions with clients.
- Definition of the technical architecture, choice of frameworks and tools, and associated documentation.
- Technical design.
- Development management.
- Cooperation on the evolutionary and corrective maintenance of applications.
- Sharing knowledge and participate in the development of the know-how and interpersonal skills of the teams.
- Monitoring the uses of front, back, server and database technologies.
- Update or write the technical documentation associated with developments made.
- Support the analysis of production incidents.
- Sharing good practices (peer coding, tests, internal training…).
The ideal candidate must present the following:
- Higher diploma or above qualification in Computer Science, Software engineering or related.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical project management.
- Good knowledge of PHP (Laravel, Symfony), JS Frameworks (VueJS, Angular, React), Database (MySQL, MongoDB), Docker etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools.
- Good communication in English.
- Quick-witted, proactive, good communication skills and excellent team spirit.
- Capacity for initiative and adaptation, great autonomy.
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, do not Forget to mention them):
- Scrum Master, PMP, or other project management certification.
- Experience in web/mobile application development.
- Good communication in French.